Krater version 1.1 that is released on Steam today is the first of three major free content updates that Krater will get within the next few weeks.
v1.1 main features:
- First step towards a great coop feature. It is kept relatively small to make sure that we have resources to handle any issues or bugs that might arise when large number of players are playing it. Krater v1.2 and v1.3 are going to expand on this.
- Support for handling several profiles with different saves connected to your Steam accounts cloud saves. Your old save is labeled Default in the profile list.
- Engine upgrade for improved performance and better stability.
- We have looked over player stats and their effect on damage, armor and abilities.
- New achievements added.
- The game is now translated into Russian, Portuguese and Polish. The single player content is translated into German, German coop strings are still to be added (shortly).
- Enemy AI is also being looked over and tweaked
- Loot drop rate and epic item generation is also being reworked; the first changes are implemented already in the 1.1 build.